Every person is unique.
Every situation is different.
Our team of professionals serves you with knowledge & experience.
Eprine: Your partner in Optimal Living
Eprine programs enable individuals to receive the care they need in their homes and communities and reduce the need for out-of-home placement. Using strength-based and family focused approaches, Eprine develop programs which build on and improve the successes of the individuals we serve. Our clinical, direct support and management staff members utilize strength-based and skill-building approaches to engage children and adults to support their successes at home, in school and in the community.
We provide a full person-centered program that helps develop consumer choice and the skills necessary for individuals to learn to become active and participating members of their own homes and communities. Each participant’s individual functioning level is continually assessed and programs and goals are developed that suit every individual’s needs.
Why we’re different:
- We combine strength-based clinical interventions with community-based intensive support management strategies.
- We tailor services to meet the unique needs of each individual, and believe that all individuals are capable of becoming productive members of their communities.
- We work collaboratively with referring agencies to ensure that our services combine strength-based clinical interventions with community-based intensive support management strategies that are effective, empowering and promote long-term success.
- We partner with other agencies and community supports to develop and implement strength-based service plans.
- We listen to individuals and families, seeking feed back and recommendations to support change.
- We support a person-centered services philosophy that brings together both professional and community resources to support each individual and family.
- We use Best Practice models to ensure quality and continuously improve our services.
Ready to get started?
We’d love to hear from you. If you have questions, need more information, or are ready to schedule a meeting with an Intake Specialist, please click the icon below.