EPRINE COMMUNITY SERVICES is a premier, licensed healthcare agency that provides dignified and professional mental health and behavioral health services to children, adults, and families, around the states of New York and Connecticut.
Our programs enable individuals to receive the care they need in their homes and communities that reduces the need for an out-of-home placement or living in traditional nursing facilities. With the use of strength-based and family-focused approaches, we seek to build and improve the successes of each individual we serve.
We are composed of professional and skilled clinical, direct support, and management staff members. Our team works intensively to help children and adults build independent living skills and support their successes at home, in school, and the community. Each of them serves with compassion, creating new opportunities for living, loving and working.
What do we do? Here’s an overview of our services:
- We combine strength-based clinical interventions with community-based intensive support management strategies.
- We tailor services to meet the unique needs of each individual and believe that all individuals are capable of becoming productive members of their communities.
- We work collaboratively with referring agencies to ensure that our services combine strength-based clinical interventions with community-based intensive support management strategies that are effective, empowering, and promote long-term success.
- We partner with other agencies and community supports to develop and implement strength-based service plans.
- We listen to individuals and families, seeking feedback and recommendations to encourage change.
- We promote a person-centered services philosophy that brings together both professional and community resources to support each individual and family.
- We use Best Practice models to ensure quality and continuously improve our services.
Eprine offers individuals a comprehensive range of services across their lifespan. Our mission is to help others achieve the fullest life possible, by creating new opportunities for living, loving, and working. Today the agency is in the vanguard of an extraordinary new movement aimed at replacing outmoded ideas of dependence with visionary strategies designed to enable all. As such, the organization aims to provide services to children and adults with varying disabilities of all nationalities/nondiscriminatory.