Eprine Mental Health Treatment Center
At Eprine Mental Health Treatment and Rehabilitation Center, we prioritize the well-being of both the mind and body. We firmly believe that sound mental health is crucial for individuals to experience positive thoughts, emotions, actions, and interactions. Our clinic specializes in providing comprehensive mental health services to children and youth aged 0-24 years old. Additionally, we extend our support to any adults in the household who require mental wellness treatment.
Eprine Clinic Offers Its Enrolled Families:
- Individual Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Group Therapy (socialization groups, skill building groups, parenting skills groups)
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Medical Evaluations and Health Monitoring
- Medication Management and Medication Administration
- Play and Trauma – Focused Therapy with a Focus on Early Childhood Mental Health (Ages 0-3)
- Crisis Intervention
- Testing and Evaluation
- Case Management Services – Referral and linkage to other services and supports
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Saturday: 10-9 p.m.
Sunday: 11-5 p.m.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Location: 1650 Eastern Parkway 1st Fl
Brooklyn, NY 1123
718-255-5946 x 403