EPRINE COMMUNITY SERVICES provides a wide array of therapeutic, individualized support for children, adolescents, and families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders, or ASD.
Our team consists of highly trained and compassionate healthcare professionals who seek to reduce and eliminate the signs and symptoms of autism and improve the social, communication, and learning skills using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy. We based our programs on scientific and data-driven research to meet successes in academics, visual and performing arts, and other aspects of learning. The programs also aim to teach behavioral, social, communication, life skills, and all the adaptive needs outlined in your child or teen’s Individualized Treatment Plan.
- Social opportunities
- Behavioral supports
- Functional assessment
- Individualized supports
- Life skills coaching
Here are the benefits you can get:
- Increase independence, communication, and socially appropriate behaviors
- Increase their competency in activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Improve self-care skills
- Learn to use existing resources in the community
- Establish structure through routines and schedules
- Function more cohesively with family members and the community
Our trained healthcare professionals are trained to handle your varying needs. Call us today for an appointment.