Eprine’s Individual and Family Support program provides therapeutic, individualized support for children, adolescents and families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders, or ASD. Our team consists of highly trained professionals who work to reduce and eliminate the signs and symptoms of autism through Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy. Eprine programming is based on data-driven research, is scientifically supported and is structured to meet the specific academic, behavioral, social and adaptive needs outlined in your child or teen’s Individualized Treatment Plan.
- Social opportunities
- Behavioral supports
- Functional assessment
- Individualized supports
- Life skills coaching
- Increase independence, communication, and socially appropriate behaviors
- Increase their competency in activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Improve self-care skills
- Learn to use existing resources in the community
- Establish structure through routines and schedules
- Function more cohesively with family members and the community
- These tasks include age-appropriate functional, communication and socialization skills, as well as personal hygiene and other aspects of independent living.
- Additionally, this program focuses on reducing challenging behaviors and understanding appropriate interactions for increased independent successes in home, community and work settings.
Ready to get started?
We’d love to hear from you. If you have questions, need more information, or are ready to schedule a meeting with an Intake Specialist, please click the icon below